This course is designed for GP Practice Administration staff who are new to or have little experience of Clinical Coding and will be delivered in groups at designated training venues within each CCG area using training laptops. This course is delivered via MS Teams. Instructions for how to prepare for remote training can be found here.
During the course you will learn:
- Understand the principles of coding in TPP SystmOne
- Develop knowledge of what coded information is used for after being entered into TPP SystmOne
- Be able to use the course information to adhere to data quality guidelines
- Understand the transition from CTV3 to SNOMED CT including key changes and benefits
- Practice both CTV3 and SNOMED CT searching methods using the TPP SystmOne code browsers
- Understand the coding structure including hierarchy, synonyms and relationships
- Have knowledge of external resources and how they can further develop understanding of coding and data quality
To find out more about this course please contact the IT Training Administration Team on email@example.com or Tel: 0300 123 5678
To book a course please use our SCW IT Course booking form.